(as of 2014-03-09 13:54:41 PST)
You save $5.50 (59%)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Rating: 4.7 / 5.0 (200 votes)
Peppermint 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml by Edens Garden
- Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
- Peppermint has a very potent, fresh, minty aroma that produces a cooling and refreshing sensation.
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile “101 Ways to Use Essential Oils” brochure with each order.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
* The Peppermint plant is a summer-growing perennial with upright square stems reaching three feet in height at maturity.
* Botanical Name: Mentha piperita
* Aromatic Aroma: Has strong minty notes with herbaceous warm undertones.
* Consistency: Thin
* Note: Top
* Aroma Strength: Strong
* Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
* Plant Part: Herb
* Origin: India
* Color: Colorless to pale yellow
* Common Uses: It is widely credited with being a digestive aid. The leaves contain menthol, which is a proven aid to digestion. The familiar aroma of Peppermint is known for both its warming and cooling properties. Friendly to the sinuses, it is also useful to the muscular system, especially for women during monthly cycles or menopause. Properties include being refreshing, a mental stimulant and energizing. It relieves bad breath and is a good nerve tonic that helps with mental fatigue and nervous stress.
* Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Cajeput, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Sweet Marjoram and Thyme.
* History: Peppermint oil is one of the world's oldest medicinal herbs with documented use in ancient Egypt, Greece and Rome.
* Cautions: Should be used well diluted since high concentration can cause a burning sensation and sensitization. Avoid use during pregnancy.
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.