(as of 2014-03-14 10:06:44 PST)
You save $14.50 (70%)
Usually ships in 24 hours
Category: Health & Personal Care
Rating: 4.5 / 5.0 (204 votes)
#7 in Health & Personal Care
Lavender 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- 10 ml by Edens Garden
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Lavender essential oil has an aroma similar to fresh lavender flowers
- Available in 10 and 30 ml- Packaged in dark amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Includes our useful and versatile “101 Ways to Use Essential Oils” brochure with each order.
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- Edens Garden collection includes the following 140 oils- Adoration blend, Age Defy blend, Align blend, Allspice, Angelica Root, Anise Star, Aphrodisiac blend, Balance blend, Basil, Bay, Bergamot, Birch, Black Pepper, Blood Orange, Breathe Easier blend, Cajeput, Calming blend, Camphor, Cananga, Caraway, Cardamom, Carrot, Cassia, Cedarwood, Chamomile (German), Chamomile (Roman), Cinnamon Bark, Cinnamon Leaf, Citronella, Clary Sage, Cleaning blend, Clementine, Clove, Cocoa Absolute, Cognac, Copaiba, Coriander, Cumin, Cypress, Cypriol, Davana, Dill Weed, Earth & Wood blend, Elemi, Exhale blend, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Fir Needle, Four Thieves blend, Frankincense, French Lavender, Galbanum, Geranium, Ginger, Good Night blend, Grapefruit, Harmony blend, Head Ease blend, Helichrysum, Hope blend, Ho Wood, Hydacheim, Hyssop, Invigorate blend, Jasmine Absolute, Joy blend, Juniper Berry, Kanuka, Key Lime, Lavender, Lemon, Lemon Eucalyptus, Lemon Myrtle, Lemongrass, Lime, Litsea, Love blend, Mace, Mandarin, Meditation blend, Melissa, Muscle Relief blend, Myrrh, Myrtle, Neroli, Nerolina, Niaouli, Nutmeg, Oregano, Origanum, Palmarosa, Palo Santo, Parsley, Patchouli, Peace blend, Penny Royal, Peppermint, Peru Balsam, Pest Defy blend, Petitgrain, Pimento, Pine, PMS Ease blend, Purification blend, Ravensara, Relaxation blend, Renew blend, Restoration blend, Rose Absolute (Bulgarian), Rose Absolute (Moroccan), Rose Geranium, Rosemary, Rosewood, Sage, Sandalwood (Australian), Sandalwood (East Indian), Sensation blend, Simply Citrus blend, Spearmint, Spikenard, Spruce, Stay Alert blend, Stress Relief blend, Sweet Ambiance blend, Sweet Marjoram, Sweet Orange, Tagates, Tangerine, Tansy, Tarragon, Tea Tree, Thyme, Turmeric, Valerian, Vanilla, Verbena, Vetiver, Wintergreen, Yarrow and Ylang Ylang.
* Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
* Plant Part: Flower Head
* Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
* Origin: Bulgaria
* Description: An evergreen woody shrub, up to 1 meter tall, with pale green, narrow linear leaves and violet blue flowers.
* Color: Pale yellow with a tint of green
* Common Uses: Herbalist regards Lavender as the most useful and versatile essential oil for therapeutic purposes. Lavender is the essential oil most commonly associated with burns and healing of the skin. It also has antiseptic and analgesic properties which will ease the pain of a burn and prevent infection. It also has cytophylactic properties that promote rapid healing and help reduce scarring. The scent of Lavender is said to have a calming effect on the body and it can be used to reduce anxiety, stress and promote sleep. Lavender Bulgarian is a very therapeutic grade comparable in status to the better known Lavender Population. The different soil, temperature, precipitation, etc. contributes to some subtle changes in scent, the greatest advantage being for more sophisticated label claims.
* Consistency: Thin
* Note: Top
* Strength of Aroma: Strong
* Blends well with: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Tangerine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang
* Aromatic Scent: The rich lavender-floral nature of this variety makes it somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous than our Lavender 40/42. It smells more like fresh lavender.
* History: Lavender is adapted to living in a dry climate and is native to the western half of the Mediterranean, reaching altitudes of up to 1800 meters. It is believed that the Romans and the Benedictine monks subsequently introduced it to rest of Europe.
* Cautions: Non toxic, non irritant and non sensitizing. For external use only.