Health Care! Portable Handheld ECG EKG Heart Monitor CD 3-lead & Electrodes Cable +60pcs Electrode Pads Health Monitors MD100B
Observer-Handheld ECG monitor MD100B is designed for heart monitoring. Users can choose different measurement modes as they like,
30 seconds for easy mode or continuous mode for a long time measurement. The USB interface can fulfill the data transmission perfectly!
The stored waveforms and analysis results help users do the review freely.
It has built-in electrodes so it can also be used without cable and electrodes as wanted and change back at any time to 3-lead cable with electrodes.
The package also contains a bag of 10 electrodes and the 3-lead cable for electrodes to measure ECG waveforms I, II and III.
1. Portable – With exquisite design and palm size, the monitor is small, light and very convenient to carry.
2. Timely Detection – When people feel unwell and experience mild discomfort in the upper body, the monitor can timely detect and record heart abnormalities.
3. Early Prevention – Electrocardiogram timely detects and records the health condition of heart for early prevention. Prevention is always better than treatment.
4. Diagnosis Assistance – The detection result of an ECG monitor can help the doctor to make early diagnosis.
5. Simple Operation and Rapid Test – After only 30 seconds measurement, the users can see the analysis results easily provided by the monitor automatically.
6. Measurements available- Palm Measurement, Cable Measurement, Chest Measurement, or Leg Measurement
7. The product is pre-registered by the manufacturer; you don’t need to insert the code again.
1. Small, portable and easy to operate
2. Can be used completely cable and electrode-free
3. Fast measurement in just 30 seconds
4. 24 hour records of ECG Strips, each record with 30-second ECG waveform and analysis result
5. Measurement of one channel ECG anytime, anywhere you like
6. Display of ECG waveform, heart rate, analysis results and battery status on the backlit LCD
7. Measurement results transmission to PC by USB mode
8. Auto power-off while no key is pressed in 30 seconds
9. Auto-evaluation based on detected heart data
10. Dual measuring modes
11. 2 batteries can take at least 500 times measurement
12. Convenient data review
1. One Handheld ECG/EKG Monitor
2. One CD Software with free Arrhythmia analysis (Software – License).
3. One instruction manual
4. One Quick Operation Guide
5. One Warranty Card
6. One USB Cable
7. One Protecting Bag
8. One 3 lead ECG/EKG cable for free(with 60pcs electrode pads)
This device is intended to monitor the ECG waveform, not for medical diagnosis.
Self-diagnosis and treatment is dangerous. Do NOT make diagnosis by yourself, please consult your doctor.
Always consult your doctor if you notice any changes in your condition, regardless of the measurement results.
Do not use with a pacemaker or defibrillator. Please make sure you consult your doctor before using.
8 months for main unit, 6 months for accessories.